Monday, November 29, 2010

Free Holiday Cards from Shutterfly for Bloggers!

For as long as I can remember, I've wanted to have one of those families that sent holiday photo cards. You know the ones, right?

Cute pictures of mom, dad, kids, and even pets. Cute sayings wishing everyone Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year.

I have to be honest and tell you that there were times in the last 2 years when I never thought it would ever happen. Being pregnant now has me excited about the holidays, and looking forward to next year even more. Next Chrstmas there will be 3 of us, and the thought of that has me almost giddy.

Of course, that hasn't stopped me from wanting to send one this year. Even if it's just us and the cat, with an ultrasound shot of the baby, it will be special because it will be our last Christmas as a couple. Starting next year, it will be a full family of 3. Well, 4 if you count the cat.

So here is where the great thing about being a blogger comes in to play:

Shutterfly is giving bloggers a chance to get 50 free holiday cards just by writing a blog about them and sharing the news about their cards!

I've used Shutterfly for years now. Our wedding was low budget, so we had friends and family take photos and then send them to me. I chose our favorites, cropped them, and created our wedding album from their site. When we moved to VA, I received a code to create a free photo book, and I used it to create another album of photos with all our friends and family to have here. I also had them print the actual photos from the wedding, which someday I will finish scrapbooking here. Each year, I've played with their Christmas photo cards online, but never made the purchase.

This year, there is a new set of styles. You may peek at Christmas cards here and general holiday cards here.

Have I picked a favorite? Not yet. To be honest it's going to depend on whether we get a clear ultrasound of the baby in time. Otherwise it will be us and the cat, wishing everyone the best for the holiday season.

I can tell you that next year I will more than likely be ordering one of these calendars.

Can't you picture 12 months of baby goodness for the grandparents and great grandparents to enjoy?

So, go look at Shutterfly's site and play with all the beautiful holiday goodness.

And if you blog yourself and want to get in on this holiday card offer then go register here!

No comments:

Post a Comment